GRIL U Teen Leadership Program
We partner with area churches, schools, and organizations to challenge approximately teens each year as young leaders. This program is led by adult GRIL and/or DVULI graduates. Adult graduates invest in up to four teens to encourage them as they grow as leaders who make an impact in their homes, schools, neighborhoods, churches, and cities. Teens must be a minimum of 16 years old and must be able to commit to 2-5 hours per week.
To receive more information on the GRIL U program, click here.
Donate to the GRIL U Teen Program.
Reach us at 616.301.6697 for questions on funding the GRIL U Teen Program.
• Foundations of leadership
• Self-assessment exercises
• Purpose and mission statement workshops
• 1, 5 and 10 year goal setting
• Cross-cultural leadership training
• Time management/balance
• Community capacity building
• Social justice work